Bits And Bobs. Races, Results And Notifications.
- Thought you might be interested to know....... The Kingfisher Aquathon T1's is FULL ALLREADY! I don't know about the other age cats you'll have to ask but with the growth of interest all races will be very popular and must be entered asap. If you regularly go to London region website you can follow when the races open.
- Mack Downey competed in the British Biathlon Championships in Solihull last weekend. This event comes under the Modern Pentathlon organisation, and as such runs a little differently to triathlon-style multi-sport events Mack had to swim 100m, then, after a 2 hour gap, run in a 1600m race on the track. He managed to achieve pbs in both his events and finished 8th overall! That's 8th best in the country a great result.
- Anthony Anderson also raced in the Revolution series in Glasgow and got three very, very good results: 3rd in the 6 lap dash, 1st in the scratch race and 1st in the points race. This is top notch National standard bike racing so fantastic results!
This Saturday: Kingston Park Run so please bring your bar codes if you want your result listed on the finishing sheet!
- Last day of training is Wednesday 23rd December at the track.
- Rob Ruth, Kyle & Calum are coming down on Wednesday next (9th Dec). If you want a last chance to say "Adios!" to them so get down there!